Monday, July 11, 2011

Right Now

Currently reading: Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver. I got this book for cheap at a library sale. I read no summaries or anything before starting, just chose it because I've liked other works by the author. I like this one too, I think. I've enjoyed watching the 4 separate story lines spiral in toward each other, I'm just not sure where it's really going. That's fine, though. It's a pleasant summer read so far.

Currently knitting: A Bakus scarf in a truly beautiful purple alpaca yarn.

Currently procrastinating: The 65 page reading assignment I have to do before a quiz tomorrow in Motor Speech Disorders.

Currently wishing: That I could go to the pool instead of reading. Or that it was not 100 degrees out so I could go for a walk.

Currently grateful for: An air-conditioned home and a big plastic tub full of pretty yarn.

No comments: